11 May 2009

Rants and Thoughts for the Day

Humming fans,
   like the wind can be a gentle sound

or that of inevitable doom for a hard drive
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Through many computer troubles and sleepless nights, I am back and writing again. There are a few ideas of stories that I am currently working on. In the midst of this I realized how much that I like stories. They teach through parables, spark the imagination, and exercise the brain in reading them. Hmmm, so maybe reading through all those epic stories and writing when I was a kid will some how be a help?

Also what's this thing with mobs and vampires now? It is some huge craze that seems to have taken the whole world by storm. Drawing normal people to a life of darkness by vicarious living....

No comments:

Search This Blog