24 February 2009

Just some stuff I have written over the past few months

1. Here I am in tension once again
Between loneliness and companionship
Between good service and another's pawn
Pain and healing
Hiding and Freedom

Ever growing, ever changing
Never the same
Only wanting rest

and a touch of love

2. Sorrow inside stirred by the chocolate oar
not hiding itself but dancing with loneliness
Waltzing to the sound of a heart beating alone in silence
step, slide, step, slide, turn and change partners
Is all anyone seems to notice

Forgetting the pain in their own heart
and the one on stage crying
for them

3. Moon lit sky
the clouds part, showing a clear sky

.................................................

The morning after; clear sky once again, no distractions from the sun. Beauty of the morning, pounding mellow beats in the ear. Beauty only made by one, unique in its own.

4. Sun bathed mountains
mixed with the mists of morning
show a light in your eyes
residing there since the ancient of days
wrought you from the clay of life

Thorns of pain
vines of worry
try to choke out your soul
Forgetting the sword of love
as it cuts through all

Fear hides and hurt flees
when you sound your voice of care
Affection invade the mind
compassion floods the soul
in your presence

Oceans and deserts span the gap
between you and I
still your presence never leaves
always by my side

5. Don't know what to say, don't know what to speak, just want to be close, just want to let you know

Many tears come and pain blows through, in each other's arms we feel a peace, that not even new lovers know

Sitting here thinking of you, the smile streaming across my face, hearts skipping a beat

6. Buzzards circle around death
faeries dance in the flowers
your voice makes my heart skip
the mind races in choice

the smell of love and confusion
mingle together in the
symphony of life

Winds play as children
sunlight flies into the soul
bringing a light that is unearthly

and a home to many hearts

7. Siren's Presence

Having been this close to you and feeling the joy of your presence, it never leaves me alone in the dark night or cold in winter's storm. The warmth of your breath always on my lips as the image of your face is burned into my mind. Our hearts beating together in a dance of life, Your eyes drawing me into your soul, my siren, I faint for you. Not knowing if we will ever be, leaves me like a man hung from a tree. Just come close and never leave, my siren

No comments:

Search This Blog