28 May 2009

Future and the thoughts that Surround

People have been asking me, what do I want out of life, what do I see myself doing in the future, what is that you want to do?

Thinking about that I have had a few things in mind. Many things go through my mind as I know with Jesus at my side, anything is possible. He makes the way and gives the desires anyway. :D Before I go off on a rant about the future and how sometimes the downfall of our future is the very thoughts we make towards it. I will spare all the readers that till later, I will start with what my thoughts truly are about what I would like in my future.

Writing: A few people mention that I seem to have a gift for writing and I do enjoy it. Currently I am looking for little ways to keep that going and see it I can make some money at it. This blog for example, also trying to write a book or two, and checking craigslist for any possibility that may appear. 

Technology: A couple opportunities have opened up with a co-worker of mine. On one hand we are working together on making apps for the iPhone. The second is to get certified as an Apple Technician and start our own Apple repair business. Both would be nice and quite profitable.

Utimately: My main dreams about the future would be to be a dad and a husband. This one thing is what seems like is the calling from Papa. This, also in my opinion, is the highest calling in Jesus follower can have. To be married and have children. That takes a relationship of deep trust between a person and Jesus to be His follower and helped to spread that with the ones closeset to you. God help me!

Otherwise: School sometimes makes its way into my thoughts. Psychology and Social Services is were my tendencies go. Maybe counselling. Who knows, but for the most part I try to just take it a day at a time and be okay with what God brings along.

Live in Peace and Rest

No comments:

Search This Blog